Saturday, December 3, 2016

Happy Holidays Featuring the Stitched & Layered Christmas Tree Die by Kat Scrappiness

Hello Crafters! Kimberly here and it is my pleasure to be a Guest Designer for Kat Scrappiness. Today I am sharing a Christmas card which features the Stitched & Layered Christmas Tree Die by Kat Scrappiness; along with some wonderful products from her store.






Here is a video tutorial or click HERE:




When I saw this wonderful Christmas tree die and the Newton's Nook stamp set 'Naughty Newton' I quickly realized the kind of card I wanted to create. The card measures 7" x 4 1/4" with the blue panel measuring 6 7/8" x 4 1/8".


For my Christmas tree I wanted a double layered look so I chose a pattern paper and a solid green card stock. Doing this creates dimension for the tree. For Newton I did basic coloring with my Copic markers (C1, C3, C5) and I used a mini Action Wobbler by Hampton Art to create some fun action. For the top of the blue panel I added some texture with the Lawn Fawn Rope Stitch border die.


For my sentiment I used the Happy Holidays Brush Script Die by Kat Scrapiness. I cut 3 of these sentiments and glued them together using Ranger Multi Matte Medium. I added some shimmer with my clear Wink of Stella pen. For the background I used the Echo Park Snow Fall Stencil and used Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel. And to finish this card I used the 'Let It Snow' sequin mix from Kat Scrappiness.

Be sure to check out the Kat Scrappiness store and blog for some great crafty supplies and inspiration. Again, it has been a pleasure putting this project together for Kat Scrappiness.

List of Products Used:
Kat Scrappiness Stitched & Layered Christmas Tree Die
Kat Scrappiness Happy Holidays Brush Script Die
Kat Scrappiness Let it Snow Sequin Mix
Echo Park Snow Fall Stencil
Lawn Fawn Stitched Borders Die
Newton’s Nook ‘Naughty Newton’ Stamp
Ranger Muti Medium Matte
Precision Tip Glue Applicator
Hampton Art Mini Action Wobbler


No comments:

Post a Comment