Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Shaker Card featuring the Kat Scrappiness 'Jingle All the Way' die

Hello Crafters! Kimberly Sisco here with another project I created for my Guest Designer spot for Kat Scrappiness. I created a Christmas shaker card featuring the gorgeous Kat Scrappiness ‘Jingle All the Way’ brush script die. 




For my card base I created a simple top folding A2 style card and chose a kraft card stock which coordinates with my not so traditional Christmas colors. I created my shaker window with the Kat Scrappiness Embossed Rope Circle dies; using the 3rdlargest die. And for the frame I used the 2nd and 3rd largest dies; I did this by lining the dies together and used some washi tape to ensure the dies did not shift while die cutting the paper. For the shaker bits I used the Kat Scrappiness ‘White Diamond Sequin Mix’ and ‘Snowflake Kisses’; I think this combination is dreamy.


I used the Gina Marie Stitched Fishtail dies to create the little banner tail under the frame. And to give my card lots of shimmer I used Sparkle Shimmer Spritz by Imagine Crafts; I love the effect of this.

If you would like me to recreate this card with my Cricut; leave me a comment. I always share my cut files.

Thanks for visiting and Happy Crafting!
Kimberly
http://theelectricpoppy.blogspot.com/ 

Watch Here or on YouTube:



Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment