Saturday, November 15, 2014

Easy Thanksgiving Decor

Hi Everyone! Thank you for stopping by. I wanted to share a project that I found in Cricut Design Space and it is free. It is also available in Cricut Craft Room.

Here is my project:


I made this project with my Cricut using a free design in Cricut Design Space (it is also available in Cricut Craft Room). Just look for 3D Pumpkin.


 
The leaves are also made from cardstock. These are from a previous project I made. Save your leftovers.
 
 
 
 
Here is a close up view.
 
 
Each pumpkin requires 5 panels of 1-die cut design and 1-solid design. Before adding adhesive it is a good idea to score down the middle of all pumpkin panels. There are little score cuts but the scoring with your bone folder will facilitate in folding these little guys.
 
 
Here is what they look like after being glued together. Next you will add you adhesive to the back half of the pumpkin and adhere to another pumpkin. Continue this process until the 5th panel is adhered and then you will have a 3D pumpkin. I hope that makes sense. If you would like to see a video on the process leave me a comment.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment