Sunday, May 7, 2017

Masculine Birthday Card

Hi All! I was going through my craft photos and found one I had not shared before. And since I have not had a chance to post any crafty goodness (I am finally getting settled in my new craft room) lately I thought I would share this card I made for my Dad.




I did not use my electronic die cutting machine for this. This was outside my comfort zone because of all the stamping but I am pleased with how it turned out. I used some Tim Holtz stamps that I have had for some time and used Color Box Chalk ink in Chestnut Roan. I did some heat embossing with copper embossing powder and added some copper thread for texture. My Dad loves planes and travel and he loved this card. I hope I have inspired you to try something different.

If you have any questions, please, let me know. I will be doing an update video soon.

Happy Crafting,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment