Sunday, March 12, 2017

Cricut Design Space - Print Then Cut

Hello Crafters! I had a request with my last video asking that I show how I use the Print then Cut feature in Cricut Design Space. I know there are many tutorials but I am to please. So, here are the videos and links.

Cricut Design Space - Print then Cut: Converting an Image
Watch below or click Here



Cricut Design Space - Print then Cut: Adding a Pattern
Watch below or click Here 


I hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions, please, leave me a comment or e-mail me.

Happy Crafting!
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. this is great topic to get the education there is a best part of education if you are searching Small Business Ideas which are based on most profitable business we are providing the best business ideas for this story develop according the 12 unique business ideas user will read and just start the ideas

    ReplyDelete