Monday, March 21, 2016

Cricut Circle Card - Cup of Tea

Hi Everyone! I know it has been forever since I have posted anything...I sure have missed you all! Here is a circle card I created in Cricut Design Space. I used the Print then Cut feature in this card. I think this would be a sweet Thank You or Thinking of You card.



Here is an up close view of my card. I used Glossy Accents to accent the letters and features on the teacup and spoon. Doing this creates more depth and texture. For the green background I used the Pattern feature in Design Space and chose the Blossom pattern. With the file that I share you will have to add your pattern of choice because it makes it easier to share the cut file with everyone.

I created this card for Paper Crafting Between Countries Facebook group; I am part of the Inspiration Team. The link for the cut file and a YouTube tutorial will be at the end of this post. Please, let me know if you have any questions and I would love to read any comments. Also, I am thinking of doing a video which shows how to use Print then Cut layer...Would you all be interested in that? Please, just let me know.

Click here for the Cricut Design Space file.

Click here for my Facebook page.

Click here for the YouTube video tutorial or watch below:



3 comments: