Thursday, September 11, 2014

It Has Arrived...CTMH Cricut Cartridge - Artfully Sent

I am so excited to share with my fellow crafters the release of yet another incredible Cricut cartridge. This cartridge is the Close To My Heart - Artfully Sent.  There are over 700 images available in this cartridge. Plus, the bundle includes 3 coordinating stamp sets and 24 sheets of Daisy White cardstock. This cartridge is going to help us make very unique cards to give to loved ones and you can add those personal touches that show how much you care. I am passionate about card making and paper crafting...so, I can't wait to get mine and share projects with you using this cartridge. If you are interested just click on the CTMH badge to the top left or click here.
http://kimberkreations.ctmh.com/retail/product.aspx?sku=Z3017

No comments:

Post a Comment