Monday, August 4, 2014

Where does the time go?

Where does the time go? I seems like this year has passed with lightening speed. I thought last week I would post some pictures to my blog. And after going to said blog I was floored that my last and only post was from December 2013. WOW!!! With that being said I have made a new resolution to keep The Electric Poppy updated. Here are some pictures of projects that I have completed over the last 7 months. Please, leave any questions for me. I will be uploading a video to demonstrate how to make a mini album card - it is made from a single 12 x 12 piece of paper. Happy Creating!
This is a mini album I made for my brother. It is constructed from a single piece of 12 x 12 cardstock, and yields 9 pages to decorate, mount photos, or journal. I also has 3 small pockets and 1 large enclosed pocket. Very easy and quick to make. I will be making a video on how to make this.
 
This is my latest project. This box card is an SVG that I purchased from SVG Cuts...love their designs!
 
This is my first mini album. It measures 6" x 6". I used my Bind-it-All to bind. I found inspiration from the YouTube channel My Sister's Scrapper. She does incredible work. The tabs peeking out are from Cricut cartridge 'Artbooking'.

Here is a side view. It has a ton of pockets!

This is a birthday card I made for my step-son. The bamboo was created with a Cricut embossing folder. I did a lot of inking with Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Walnut Stain. Inking cards is my favorite.

This little guy was created from an SVG for my grandson's 7th birthday invitations.

A grungy male birthday card using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and TH stamps. I made 2 of these cards in 45 minutes...a record for me. They are very easy to create and that will be another video in the future.

Inside of the above card.

This is the second grungy male card I made using the same techniques and products as above.

Inside of the above card. I love the colors...remind me of Autumn.

This card was created using the Cricut cartridge 'Nifty Fifties' and the background was created using a Cricut embossing folder. A lot of fun...and my brother loved it. Inside there was a Route 66 sign.

This was my first project using vinyl. I loved how it turned out and learned so many lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment