Sunday, March 12, 2017

Cricut St. Patrick's Day Spinner Card

Hello Crafters! I have been wanting to make a spinner card for some time and finally was up for the challenge. I am sorry I am getting this up later than I would like but the tutorials were long and took some time to upload. If you have any questions, please, leave a comment or e-mail me. All the images are available in Cricut Design Space Access. Here is the cut file from Cricut Design Space: https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/54935685 






Cricut St. Patrick's Day Spinner Card Part 1
Watch below or Here:



Cricut St. Patrick's Day Spinner Card Part 2
Watch below or Here:


Again, if you have any questions please ask...I love to help. I would appreciate it if you would follow my blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Happy Crafting!
Kimberly

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly,
    I tried to cut this on my Cricut but the message read: "remove exclusive content : good luck" I can't find the words good luck on the card. Can you help, please? Thanks, I love all your cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty! Do you have the Cricut Design Space Access Subscription? All images are included in the subscription. That is the only thing that comes to mind. If you continue to have trouble let me know. Kimberly

      Delete
  2. Hi Kimberly, I do not have Access, however I do have all the images except "good luck?" As I mentioned I did not see the words good luck on my DS Cricut screen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use the phrase "Good Luck". Can you send me a screenshot of what you are seein so I can help you? You can email it to kimberspaperdesign@hotmail.com or post it on The Electric Poppy Facebook page. I am sorry you are having trouble but I will help you. Kimberly

      Delete
    2. Betty, I discovered what they are referencing. Good Luck is the shamrock image I used to create t card window and frame. It is from the cartridge Thoughts and Phrases. You must own this image or have Cricut Access or you should be able to purchase the image. I can convert the card for you but it would take a little time. Let me know how I can help. Kimberly

      Delete
    3. Thanks Kimberly, I will see if I can just cut a shamrock out of card stock to make the window , if not I will buy the image. Who knew it was the actual card...I thought it was words LOL. Thank you so much for all your help.

      Delete