Sunday, October 4, 2015

Spooky Ghost Box Card - Halloween Card Series 1

Hey Everyone! I completed my first card for my Halloween card series. The first is a box card and I created a video tutorial as well. The video is in 2 parts because I didn't want to leave any details out. The card measures 3" x 7" when completed and will fit in a 6" x 8" envelope. All images are available in the Cricut Design Space Subscription. Most images are from the Creepy Critter cartridge...a favorite of mine!

I will also be giving away 1 card kit for each of my Halloween cards. The kit includes all the paper die cuts to construct the card. All you need to do is leave a comment with your email address and be a subscriber to my blog and YouTube channel...that is it. Winner will be announced Saturday October 10, 2015. All Cricut Design Space cut files will be available to my subscribers, as well. 

I wanted to say...CONGRATULATIONS TO CHERYL MURPHAY! She won the Sunflower Box Card kit.

For the Cricut Design Space cut file - click HERE

For the YouTube video tutorials - click for Part 1 and Part 2

Follow the Electric Poppy on Facebook ...just click! 

Happy Crafting, Kim

 
Most images are from the Creepy Critters Cartridge. This can be used a card or a Halloween decoration. I added a twinkling LED tea light candle to mine and it is just darling!

 
 
 
The base and panels were created from Craft Room Basics. The spider web flaps are from Creepy Critters.

 
I added Viva Inka Gold in Silver to the fence to give a distressed look. And added Wink of Stella to the 'Happy Halloween'.



 
 

10 comments:

  1. So cute. Halloween is my absolute fav holiday I hope I win this Cassiewhi88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! williato2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your Halloween box card. Thank you for the videos, they are so helpful! I just subscribed to your channel! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this card!!! This is super cute!! dianedisney@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Diane! You won the Halloween Box Card Kit. I sent you an e-mail. Kim

      Delete
  5. spooky, eerie card......love it.....

    Maureen
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to make this for my granchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to make this for my granchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I wish now i had some Halloween papers! Thanks for sharing your talent.
    Misty, hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete