Thank you for joining us today for the My Cricut Craft Room Blog Hop.
We are featuring Halloween Home Décor!
I made Mini Halloween Luminaries. This was a free project in Cricut Design Space and then I customized the design to make some of the bags larger.
How they look with lights turned off. I used LED tealights from Michael's.
The smaller bags measure 4 1/2" x 3 3/4" and the larger bags measure 5 1/2" x 4 3/4".
Before assembly. The spider web and smoke from the house received a touch of Glitter Glaze. You could also use Glossy Accents or Stickles.
Papers and supplies I used. These are all the Recollections brand from Michaels.
Here is just a little video to show how these bags look lighted. You will need to have a Flash Player Plugin to view.
These luminaries were very easy and quick to make. Give it a go. I love how they look in our living room. Happy Crafting. ~Kim
Next You Will Visit:
1. Start- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Dina Mccarthy http://aldinarosedesigns.blogspot.com
3. Melissa Howard http://craftgirl5586.blogspot.com
4. Jen Goode http://www.100Directions.com
6. Kimberly Sisco http://www.theelectricpoppy.blogspot.com -You Are Here
8. Craft Lovers Come Here- http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com