Monday, August 11, 2014

Cricut Fever and Exciting News!

It is late for me and I am still in my craft lair. Even though I am tired I am excited with news....I am a Design Team member for My Cricut Craft Room. This is something I have dreamed of and now it is here. I will be participating in my first blog hop on Saturday...put your left foot out...I told you I am tired. I have created something I think everyone will enjoy making. Again, I will be making a video which shows how to produce this little mini...this is the only hint that I will let slip out. So, please, stay tuned in for the blog hop. There are 22 members so there is sure to be many projects and inspiration. I would love for you to follow me here and on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheElectricPoppy?ref_type=bookmark

Happy Creating my Friends!

2 comments: